Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby Update

Since I have hardly posted anything about the baby, I thought I would give a baby update. It's funny because when I was pregnant with Norah - our world totally revolved around being pregnant. Now, with 2 other children, I don't have a lot of time to think about being pregnant. If I am tired - it doesn't hit me until the girls are in bed. If I don't feel good - I don't have time to think about it.
Anyway, I am 27 weeks, but because I am having a c-section a week early, I really just have 12 weeks to go. What?! 12 weeks - where did my 2nd trimester go?
The baby is moving constantly - especially when I am in bed. I have started feeling what is probably hiccups. The girls are getting really excited about the baby. They both are constantly hugging my belly and talking to the baby.
Since we don't know what we are having, we really haven't narrowed down names at all. In fact, our lists keep getting longer and longer. We have about 6 boys names and maybe 10 girls names. Kevin doesn't really like to tell others our names so I won't list them here. Before Lucy was born we had a different name picked out for her, then about 3 days before my c-section, Kevin said he wasn't sold on the name, so we went back to the drawing board. We ended up with Lucy Mae. So even if we choose a name - it could still change.

1 comments:

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

It has gone by fast!!! 12 weeks sounds like he or she will be here in no time. happy halloween