Sunday, November 29, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Here are a couple of new blogs that I am loving!!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Has anyone heard of the Accountable Kids program?
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Busy cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. Oh, and cooking, too!! We are hosting Thanksgiving this year! My family is all coming over.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
And the winner of my giveaway is. . . . .Misti! Congrats, Misti!!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
- One more day to enter my giveaway! Check it out!!
- My friend, Andrea, who is Mrs. America competed in the Mrs. World Pageant in Vietnam and came in as 1st runner-up! Congrats Andrea!!!
- We have had INCREDIBLE weather this weekend!! After a week of rain - we are soaking up the warmer weather!! The girls helped Kevin put up Christmas lights outside yesterday! Kevin likes to take advantage of the nice weather to get the lights up!! We just do white lights on the house and some pre-lit garland on the porch. Simple. Lucy commented on the way to church that another house looks prettier than ours. This house had TONS of "toys" in the yard. Santa, reindeer, snowmen, angels, etc.
- After 7 months, our new pastor finally received his visa! We are so excited to see how God works through him over the coming year!!
- We are having Thanksgiving at our house and I am so excited to have everyone here!! The girls are excited to play with their cousins.
- I sold a couple of aprons last weekend and had a custom request so I am working on that today.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Norah: "Our neighbors on the West get all the way on the top roof of their house to put up Christmas lights."
Friday, November 20, 2009
Here is my flashback for this week.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Just curious to know:
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Just realized that I never posted yesterday! We had a little bit of a crazy day. It seems like I am having a hard time keeping the house in order so when we have company coming, I have to run around, cleaning like a mad woman!!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
I feel like I have posted so much since Nov. 1 that I don't have much to say today! Except that I have only had 4 people respond to my giveaway. I have to say that is a little depressing. Okay, so "depressing" may be a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm pretty sure more than 4 people read my blog - and most of them have children. I thought giving away a Christmas picture book would be fun, but clearly no one else thinks so. I certainly don't mind picking out of 4 people - but seriously, 4 people?!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Yesterday, Norah came up to me and said, "Can you give me $3000?"
I had high hopes for our dinner tonight. I mean, how can you go wrong with pumpkin, mascarpone cheese and pine nuts (three of my favorite ingredients)? Seriously! Well, it didn't go as expected!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
1. Finish 4 aprons
Monday, November 9, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
As mentioned yesterday, I am working on our lesson plans for December. Last year we borrowed this idea and we wrapped up 25 Christmas books. The girls opened one every night and we read that book at bedtime. They LOVED it!!
For those of you in the St. Louis area (or the Midwest, for that matter), hasn't this weekend's weather been INCREDIBLE?
I know I missed posting yesterday - but following Nicole's lead, I will post 2 today!!
Friday, November 6, 2009
This is a favorite of mine!!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Just wanted to share 3 websites/blogs that I recently found that I LOVE! I have gotten some really great ideas for school stuff for the girls!!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Heather's Nablopomo schedule includes Top 10 Tuesday. I thought I would participate with this one!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Today Norah said, "When we move (again not in the plans - she is just dreaming), I really want a house that looks like a palace in the front."
Sunday, November 1, 2009
I am going to attempt to join the NaBloPoMo train and blog everyday in the month of November. Instead of totally following Heather's schedule, though, I am going to post something specific about what the girls (maybe not all 3 in each post) are doing.