Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Few Funnies

Yesterday, Norah came up to me and said, "Can you give me $3000?"


I told Norah that I don't have that kind of money. She responded with, "Then can I have $40?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clearly in need of money, Norah wrote a note to Savannah that said, "Dear Savannah, Can you please give me $0.93?"

When I asked her why she needs $0.93 she told me she has $0.07 and she wants to make $1.
(I didn't let her mail the note by the way.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier in the week we had tortellini for dinner. Lucy ate all of her and said, "Can I have more of this stuff?"

I said, "the tortellini?"

She said, "Yes, can I have more chinnalanna?" (I have no idea how to actually spell what she said.)

After she had her second helping, she said, "Can I have more chinnalanna?"

I corrected her again and she said, "That's what I said, chinnalanna."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, Norah said, "I wish we lived in a barn."

I said, "Do you mean you wish we lived on a farm?"

"No, Mom, I wish we lived in a barn - you know, where the animals live and there is hay and stuff."

That's a far cry from this statement.

1 comments:

ErinL said...

Your girls crack me up!