Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo

I am going to attempt to join the NaBloPoMo train and blog everyday in the month of November. Instead of totally following Heather's schedule, though, I am going to post something specific about what the girls (maybe not all 3 in each post) are doing.


Today - Daphne is sleeping. She woke up at 6:15 (due to the time change) this morning and was back to bed by 8 a.m. The poor girl is EXHAUSTED. The girls were up a little late because we were at the Aberle's last night. Daphne is still asleep! I would love it if she would sleep until 11 - we'll see. Hopefully, it won't take her too long to adjust to the time change - not sure that I want her day to start at 6 a.m. everyday!!

Oh, and today is our second day of sunshine in a row!! Amazing and beautiful!! We are certainly going to spend some time outside!!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog post, Heather. I know it can be a touchy topic. Thanks for being willing to share. Your girls are adorable. I haven't even seen the littlest one. She's a doll. Hope she keeps sleeping for you and good luck with NaBloPoMo!