I know several other moms (Nicole's is here and I think Nicole B. did it awhile back too) have "interviewed" their kiddos, so I thought I would give it a try. It was just a joke with Lucy - definitely too little.
Questions about Mom
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Go clean up your room (I may say this, but does she listen? Hmm)
2. What makes mom happy?
When I obey
3. What makes mom sad?
When I disobey
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You were like me.
6. How old is your mom?
30 (since I just turned 30, we talked about this alot!)
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with Norah and Lucy
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Go to the grocery store
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
(she wanted to skip this one)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Taking care of 3 kids (Wow! After the week we have had, I was beginning to wonder) (Lucy's response to this was "no things")
12. What is your mom not very good at?
I don't know
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Clean the house
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
bananas (I sometimes eat part of a banana for breakfast or banana on pb on toast, but I rarely pick up a whole banana to eat)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you play with me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Dora (I'm not seeing the connection)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play with Lucy (sadly the poor girl had a hard time thinking of something we do together - I'm using having a new baby as the reason)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have blond hair
19. How are you and your mom different?
You are taller and I'm shorter
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She hugs me
Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Steve's house
Questions about Dad
1. What is something dad always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes dad happy?
When I hug him
3. What makes dad sad?
When I disobey him
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
Tickles me alot (she then said to me, "Make sure you write ALOT?")
5. How old is your dad?
32 (right on)
6. How tall is your dad?
7. What is his favorite thing to do?
Play with Norah and Lucy
8. What does your do when you’re not around?
go to work
9. What is your dad really good at?
10. What is your dad not very good at?
Let's skip this one
11. What does your dad do for her job?
12. What is your dad’s favorite food?
bananas (Kevin does take a banana to work everyday, but I'm pretty sure it isn't his favorite)
13 If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Diego (seriously? I don't even know the last time she watched Dora or Diego!)
14. How are you and your dad the same?
We have blue eyes
15. How are you and your dad different?
He has bigger feet and I have littler feet
16. How do you know your dad loves you?
He says he does