Saturday, December 27, 2008

Leitch Christmas

On Wednesday we headed up to my parents' for Christmas.  We went to church Christmas Eve and then my dad's side of the family came over after that.  The kids were up REALLY late and then had kind of a hard time settling down for bed.  

Christmas morning we opened presents with my family and then had brunch with my grandma and my great-uncle Dewey (he flew in from LA to spend Christmas with us).  After naps we headed to my Grandma Jacob's house for Christmas with my mom's side of the family.  

The kids had a great time playing with cousins and opening presents!  We came home yesterday and are ready to get back into a normal routine - for the next couple of weeks atleast.   

Here are some pictures of our Christmas in Morton.
my sister-in-law, Denise and my niece, Contessa
my brother Rick, sister Alison, great uncle Dewey, me, and my brother Max
the girls opening presents
Alison and Will
Contessa - just chilling - she was probably over stimulated by her crazy cousins!!

1 comments:

Chad and Alison said...

Your Christmas sounds like it was even busier than ours. So you know, we welcomed Nate Allen Laughlin into the world on 12/19. What a fun Christmas present. Hope all is going well with you guys and we look forward to hearing about your newest arrival before too long.