Friday, December 5, 2008

New Haircuts

Wednesday we had 'haircut' day for all 3 of us girls.  Norah decided a couple of weeks ago that she wanted to cut her hair to her shoulders.  I was all for that - her hair was starting to look stringy.  Blah!  Lucy's curls had sort of disappeared because her hair was getting too long and their is no humidity right now.  I just needed something easy!  My hair is so think that it takes FOREVER to dry and I don't have forever these days.  Norah can't stop staring at herself - she loves her haircut.  I think it is adorable - Kevin likes it but thinks she looks shorter (I don't know if it is possible for Norah to look any shorter than she already is).

Once we got home on Wednesday, Norah says, "I like my hair the best, Lucy's the second best, and Mommy's hair the third best."  She asked me to post pictures of everyone's new haircut.  She took the picture of me (ignore the fact that I have spots on my shirt and no make-up on - really, I can't believe that I am posting it!!!)
Note:  Norah posed herself and then thought Lucy and I should also be in front of the Christmas tree.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

they all look great!

love that norah needed everyone posed just perfect :)

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

Love it too. Lucy has the cutest curls. Hope you're feeling well.

ErinL said...

Cute, cute, cute! You all look fantastic!

Jody said...

The haircuts look great. We are looking forward to seeing pictures of your new baby soon. It seems like your pregnancy is going by pretty fast.

Unknown said...

Cute haircuts, great smiles.

Dan and Amanda said...

Love Norah's "pose" cracked me up!!! Yeah for haircuts. Everyone looks great.

Alison said...

Adorable haircuts. Ryan said that Norah looks so cute! I think that you look a little like Aunt Kathy. (This is a compliment as I also have thought Kathy was beautiful!)

heather said...

Cute, cute, cute!

The Smith Family said...

Love the haircut, Heather. You look so great! I can't believe the pregnancy is almost over. The girls look adorable (as always) with their new cuts too. Miss you guys.