Friday, December 5, 2008

The Gingerbread House

For school this week, our story was The Gingerbread Man.  We read a WIDE variety of Gingerbread Man and then compared all the books.  We made a gingerbread house - I just bought a kit from Michael's.  Sometime maybe I will attempt to bake one, but not this year.  The girls did a GREAT job decorating it!  I thought there would be some arguing, but they had a blast!!  Sorry the lighting in the pictures is so bad - we have so many windows in our kitchen that it is very difficult to take decent pictures.  



1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a good mommy. I don't think I every made a gingerbread house with you guys. I was probably afraid of the mess. That doesn't mean I didn't love you all with all my heart though. I'm glad you are enjoying your time of homeschooling the girls so much.