Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm it!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
3. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing 5 years ago?
1.I had just finished my 2nd year of teaching.
2. I was getting ready to go on vacation with Kevin to NYC.
3. I had just started babysitting my nephew Jackson who was 3 months old.
4. I was encouraging Kevin to begin working remodeling our basement.
5. I was getting ready to celebrate out 3rd year of marriage

What are five things to do on your to do list for the day?
1. Shower
2. Laundry - lots of it!
3. Make hamburgers for lunch
4. Get my little Lucy (who has no voice today) down for an early nap
5. Get Norah ready for her dance recital

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Tall nonfat peppermint mocha with whip
2. Honey BBQ twist fritos
3. Cheese and crackers
4. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
5. Pumpkin muffins

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Go on vacation every summer.
2. Give money to my family and some friends.
3. Sponsor more children through Compassion International
4. Put more money away for the girls' college educations
5. Make Kevin retire

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Cracking my knuckles
2. Rolling my eyes - most of the time I don't even realize that I am doing it
3. Biting my fingernails
4. Walking on my tiptoes (Kevin made put this one)
5. Tossing and turning when I can't sleep so Kevin can't sleep either

What are five jobs you have had?
1. Stay-at-home mom
2. Preschool teacher
3. Floating teacher assistant (I finished school in December so I couldn't find a full time job until the next school year)
4. Sales rep for Prestige Portraits
5. Office Depot (I worked there for about a month the first summer we were married - I hated it!)

What five people do you want to tag?
1. Alison
2. Nicole
3. Jody
4. Niki
5. anyone else interested in participating

3 comments:

Jody said...

My answer is posted with a slight modification. That was a lot of work for one post, TMI! Enjoy, I liked reading yours.

Alison said...

My answers are posted.

Nicole said...

will do! i enjoyed reading yours!