Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sept. OPAM

This month's OPAM (one project a month) was my garage sale - and it is OVER!! I really do like having garage sales - even though they are a lot of work. We did a really great job going through stuff so I feel like I got rid of a lot! My sister, mom, and a friend all participated and we ended up making a total of $432! We still seemed to have a lot left over - we took most of it to Goodwill. I am going to take some books to the library and a few clothes to Once Upon a Child.

I am thankful for all the help - Alison, Jenny and Mom! I am exhausted, but glad we did it.

The girls had lots of time with my nephews, Ryan and Will, and Grandpa Steve! They wore each other out - but had a great time!!

Kevin was fabulous about keeping the dishes clean and getting food put away! Thanks Kev!

Next month's OPAM is Halloween costumes and beginning Christmas shopping.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandpa and Grandma had a great time too, even though we are exhausted. We enjoy anytime we can have with our precious grandchildren and all four of them play so nice together - Especially Ryan and Norah whose eyes just sparkle when they see each other.