Wednesday, September 17, 2008

20 Week Ultrasound

Last Thursday I had my ultrasound, and no, we don't know what we are having.  We didn't know with the girls so we decided to go the same route this time.  If Kevin hadn't been with me, I might have been more tempted to know, but I know he prefers not knowing.  


The doctor said everything looks great!  It is hard to believe that we are over halfway now - especially since I will be having a c-section about a week or say early.  

Norah was excited to get to see the baby - Lucy didn't care either way.  The technician doing the ultrasound printed a picture for each of the girls with the baby's hand above its head with the palm out as if the baby is waving.     

2 comments:

Nicole said...

glad to hear everything is going well!

Melissa (aka Kitty) said...

It's so hard not to look. Kuddos to you.