Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not Sure It Is Worth It!

The gloves at bedtime for Lucy - NOT going well! We are 4 nights in and Lucy has SCREAMED every night and naptime! She hasn't had a nap all week and she is exhausted! Our normally happy child, who never gets mad or angry or grumpy has been a grump all week! She is in her room right now crying and yawning and crying! I'm not sure what to do at this point because breaking Norah's habit was not this rough! We have even tried laying with her, but she tosses and turns and cries.


I am about to give up. I was hoping by day 3 or 4 things would be going better - but that is NOT the case! Ugh.

1 comments:

heather said...

Um... I think you'd better start thinking about putting gloves on Daphne now rather than later!

I don't envy you; what a struggle! Maybe tonite will be the night??!