Sunday, May 18, 2008

We Love the Zoo!

The girls and I went to the zoo yesterday with my parents and Alison and the boys. We love the zoo! I love that it's free! I wanted to park on the street so we didn't have to pay for parking, and even though we were there before the zoo opened - all the street parking was full (unless we wanted to walk a couple of miles). When we pulled into the parking lot - my dad said he would pay for our parking - there were no attendants so we got to park for free!!!


The kids had a great time and were perfect. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! We walked through the dinosaur exhibit, which is there for the summer. It was pretty interesting - I thought Norah might be afraid because they were life-size replicas, but she did great!

The girls and I only had 3 hours because Norah had a dance practice in the afternoon to get ready for the recital. So after we walked around most of the zoo we ate our lunch very quickly and then had to book it to the car!

Enjoy the pictures!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun time! I loved seeing the pics w/ your parents, Heather! The dino exhibit was a big hit w/ Luke & Bennett last week too.

I also enjoyed the pics on your "planting flowers" blog with your mom and your girls!