Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Norah's Love/Hate Relationship with Baseball

Several weeks ago the girls and I had a Cardinal game on (Kevin was at the game). Norah is jumping up and down shouting, "I love baseball! Go Cards!"

A couple of days ago Kevin was watching the Cardinal game. While eating a snack (with her back to the TV), Norah says in a voice that sounded somewhat annoyed, "Dad, why do you ALWAYS watch baseball?"

This morning I told Norah that we are going to a Cardinal game this week, "I don't want to go! I don't like baseball."

Tonight she says, "I can't wait to go to the Cards game! I just love baseball!"

We'll see what she actually thinks of the game. Last year, Norah cried every time the crowd cheered loudly.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

She's funny! Tell her I'll take her ticket if she doesn't want it...I can't believe I haven't been to a game yet this year!

Alison said...

Ryan would always be happy to go to the baseball game with Uncle Kevin! I actually think Will enjoys the games too! Norah and I can do something girly since I am surrounded by boys!