Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blur. . . But Worth It

The last 2 months seem like a blur to me. I spent so much time studying for my personal training certification. Kevin and I spent many evenings reviewing exercises. He would quiz me about the joint actions, muscles groups, opposing muscles, etc.


I passed my multiple choice test last week and my practical exam tonight. Whew. I am so glad it is over and I am so thankful for all Kevin's help while I studied. Thanks to Blondina and Ingrid being so helpful and encouraging!!

I am excited to teach some Boot Camp classes starting early summer!! If you are in the St. Charles area - let me know if you are interested!!

3 comments:

ErinL said...

Good for you! Where will you be working?

Cobb Family Journal said...

Congratulations Heather! I'm sure you'll be a great trainer! You are so positie and encouraging!

sara luke said...

I wish I lived closer . . . I'd hire you.

Congratulations!