Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas. . . . .Finally!

We spent Christmas in Indy with Kevin's family. The girls enjoyed spending time with time with their grandparents, cousins and aunt and uncle. Norah thought it would be better to wear their red "fancy" dresses to church on Christmas Eve.

We celebrated Christmas with my family over New Year's weekend.
Doesn't Contessa look so overwhelmed?





My dad likes to plan a Wii tournament while we are all there - complete with prizes (good prizes too - gift cards!!)

Kevin and I won highest total score bowling! Woot! Woot!

Canoeing on Wii Resort was so fun. Crazy, but fun. My shoulders and arms hurt for about 3 days!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Ok. I think we need a lesson in canoeing, because we aren't doing it right!!

Love the pic of the five of you!

Hoppy said...

Hey Heather. Happy Birthday!

Love, Mike

ErinL said...

You need to teach my how to have a fun looking blog like this! I don't like mine at all and now I've got all kinds of people I don't know coming to it because of the adoption and it needs to look better. Help! Oh and between your girls and Contessa those are 4 of the most beautiful children I have ever seen!